10-Week Body Shaping Boot Camp
WORK IT GIRL: WORK THE FAT OFF
AND THE FIRM ON…
Christine Lakatos ACE Certified Fitness Trainer
Starting Friday, April 15, 2011 through Friday, June 24, 2011.
- Serious fitness training designed for those who truly want RESULTS!
- 3 days a week 1 hour workouts –– Mon, Wed, Fri
- One boot camp in the AM and one in the PM
- Times to be determined; and slots limited to 5 max.
- Lose Fat: Gain Health…
- Prize available for the "biggest (fat and inches) loser."
- Complimentary Fitness Evaluation, body fat analysis, measurements, and goal setting
- Complimentary Diet Workbook
- Complimentary Diet Quiz with brief personalized Diet Analysis
- 10 weeks of intense group training.
- Learn the Six Components to an Effective Exercise Program
- Program Design included at the end of the 10 weeks for maintenance or to go to the next level.
- NOTE: A more thorough Personalized Diet Analysis and Meal Plans will be available for an extra fee.
- Christine also offers personal training packages and more.
Christine is a first a mom of two terrific daughters. She is an entrepreneur at heart, but is a well respected fitness expert with close to 30 years experience in the fitness industry. She is also author of My Diva Diet: A Woman’s Last Diet Book (sold on Amazon.com and other online venues) and has the sequel "Work it Girl: Work the Fat Off and the Firm On," exercise book in the works, as well as other projects like SUPER FIT KIDS: A Cartoon Campaign. Christine is a retired body builder, fitness competitor (clips can be found at My Diva Diet YouTube) and holds many titles and over the years has appeared on various promotional gigs; including a series on KESQ TV:3 Midday Show back in the 90's.
And Christine was a competitor on American Gladiators in 1990.
A note from me:
As a retired competitor who never starved or took drugs to get to 6% body fat –– now close to 50, I strive to steer people, especially our youth, away from “QUICK-FIX” programs and products. I want them to realize that they don’t have to starve or deprive themselves in order to lose fat. And by the way, it’s not complicated either. I teach that fat loss and optimal health can be achieved the safe, effective and lifelong way –– through a lifestyle of proper diet and exercise.
The My Diva Diet mission is to empower women and young girls so that they can get into great shape, to challenge them to be better women, and to ensure a legacy of good health for the next generation!
E.C.L. Empower –– Challenge –– Legacy
For more info check out my website at www.MyDivaDiet.com, and my blog –– Fitness Flash here and on Blogcritics Magazine.